Core Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG , Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, GitHub, Automation Frameworks
** Updated with Selenium 4.6.x **
Selenium is an open source automation testing tool for web based applications. It runs directly on a web browser such as Firefox, chrome,
Chrome, Edge, Opera, Safari etc., and supports Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
This Selenium course will be covering from very basic Selenium to the Expert Level. During the course to explain all ways of interacting with web pages using Selenium. Covering each topics with examples of live websites.
During course will be covering all best practices used with Selenium WebDriver i.e TestNG, Maven, Maven to be name few. Covering all popular frameworks available i.e Page Object Model
***** Will be updating new videos whenever new features/API is added to Selenium WebDriver so that you are always update in IT Industry.
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn how to write test scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- You will know how to identify identify various web elements using Selenium.
- You will know how to work with Selenium Grid.
- You will know how to design frameworks from scratch.
- You will able to work on Real time projects after you completed this course.
- You will know about Continuous Integration(CI) Process and Tools.
What is Automation Testing55:57
Purpose and Advantages of Automation Testing13:30
Selenium Features and Limitations00:00
Selenium IDE Features and Limitations00:00
Record and Playback00:00
Locator Builders [ id, name, link, XPATH, CSS Path] “00:00
Java Basic Concepts I
Java Platform and Programming Structure00:00
Java Basic Concepts II
Data Types, Local & Global Variables00:00
Static and Non Static00:00
Access Modifiers [public/ private/protected]00:00